We are looking for an Accounts Senior to join our small, friendly team to help achieve our ambitious growth plans.
The role will involve managing a portfolio of clients, building relationships and developing an awareness of clients’ affairs and seeking opportunities to provide value added services.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for mentoring and reviewing the work of other members of the team.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and complete client focus will be required in all aspects of work.
To be considered for the role, candidates must have the following:
- Minimum of 4 years practice experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be able to produce statutory accounts and working papers to a high standard
- Up to date knowledge of accounting standards
- Have a positive can-do attitude
Experience of Xero and/or Digita will be a significant advantage.
We will consider applications for both full and part time hours, so please indicate your preference.
We are offering a competitive salary with an annual performance bonus and new client incentive scheme.