Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for an experienced AAT qualified bookkeeper to join our expanding team at our new offices in Bobbing, Sittingbourne.
What you’ll do:
Working closely with our team, you’ll manage the bookkeeping services for a portfolio of clients including:
- Recording day to day financial transactions in accounts software.
- Issuing invoices and paying regular bills
- Maintaining purchase and sales ledgers and coding appropriately
- Recording cash receipts and handling bank deposits
- Bank reconciliations and preparing cash flow statements
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts
- Preparing weekly, fortnightly or monthly Payroll, CIS and Auto Enrolment
- Processing sales and purchase transactions for VAT filing
- Completing and filing VAT returns
- Preparing business finance reports
- Providing administrative support as needed
What we’re looking for:
To be successful in this role, you will need to have previous experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate the following key skills:
- Good organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Numerical accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (including being proficient in using Xero) and a willingness to learn
- Confidentiality and trustworthiness are essential in this role
- And most of all, you will need to be a good team player!
What we will offer you:
As well as offering you a competitive salary (£25,000-£30,000) depending on your skills and experience, and we will offer you opportunities to develop your potential and support you in your career progression, offering training and mentoring to help you fulfil your ideal job role.
The health and wellbeing of our staff is important to us and to get that essential work/life balance we offer flexible working hours with part time hours considered for this role.
For further information or to apply for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your current CV and a covering letter.